In-office Naturopathic Testing Includes:
- Blood Sugar levels
- Zinc Taste Test is a simple oral taste test to check your levels of zinc.
- Chemstrip testing the urine for 10 factors such as; glucose, ketones and blood
- pH (acid/alkaline) testing of urine and saliva are also available in-office or for home use/testing
- Lugol’s Iodine Skin Test to evaluate for possible iodine deficiency
- Muscle Testing (aka Total Body Modification). Muscle testing can be used to check everything from organ and system health, foods and environmental sensitivities, to medications and emotions. This is an energetic assessment tool and can also be used as a way to treat sensitivities and allergies. For more details, please call the clinic.
Out-of-office Testing Includes:
Dynacare, Life Labs, Rocky Mountain Analytical and Genova Diagnostics are the labs that I typically use to analyze your urine, blood, stool or saliva if deemed necessary. Most of the lab testing that a medical doctor can order, can also be provided by me through these labs, however through an ND they will not be covered by OHIP. There are also many more in depth analyses that NDs can order such as testing for heavy metal toxicity, methane producing organisms (IMO), SIBO, IgG food intolerance testing, Comprehensive Stool analysis and Comprehensive Saliva Hormone Testing to name a few, which most MDs do not offer and are not covered by OHIP even if your MD is a functional medicine doctor. NDs are not permitted to order Ultrasounds, MRIs, CT scans, Scopes, ECGs or other tests of this nature.