Herbal Medicine is the traditional medicinal practice based on the use of plants and plant extracts.
Herbal Medicine is also known as botanical medicine, herbalism and phytotherapy, among others. Many plants synthesize substances that are useful for the maintenance and return of health in humans and other animals. Many of the herbs and spices that we use to season our food yield useful medicinal compounds, however limiting our use to seasoning is like using a smart phone only to make phone calls, without any contacts stored in the list!
Common Conditions That Herbal Medicines Can Help With:
- Menopausal Imbalances & Menstrual Difficulties
- Pain and Inflammatory Conditions
- Chronic Infections & Weakened Immune System –Ear, Nose, Throat, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary,
- Reproductive, Skin, AutoImmune etc.
- Fatigue & Low Energy States, Thyroid Imbalances
- Anxiety & Depression
- Digestive Disturbances
- Sleep Difficulties
- Skin Conditions – Eczema, Psoriasis, Acne
- Detoxification & Cancer Prevention – Supports the organs of elimination and strengthens the immune system.