Decadent Raw Organic Chocoalte Squares
This recipe should come with a warning label; "eat with caution, highly addictive". Liberated Living and White Pines Naturopathic Clinic are not responsible for any happenings that may occur as a result of consuming this product. For that chocolate and energy craving you need without the sugar and dairy!
- 1/2 cup Bali Sun or other Coconut Oil
- 1 cup of Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- Maple syrup or melted raw or runny honey to desired sweetness
- 1/2 cup organic Goji Berries or Golden Berries
- 1-2 Tbsp Organic Maca Powder
- 1/2 cup Organic Cacao Nibs or Black Sesame
- 2 Tbsp Cinnamon
Delicious Additions to Original:
- 1/2 cup lightly ground organic raw unsalted green pumpkin seeds
- 1-2 tsp ground ginger
- few pinched of cayenne
- pinch or two ground cloves
- few shakes of nutmeg
- chopped up pieces of candied ginger
Melt the coconut oil at a low temperature. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients and mix together. Line a small tay with parchment paper. Spread the mixture into the tray so that it is about 1 inch thick. Refrigerate until firm. Slice into 1-2" squares. They are small but mighty. Sit back and enjoy an Orgasmo, or TWO!
This recipe is courtesy of Susan Stephen of Liberated Living. Susan is FULL of amaZING, incredible, creative, and ADDictive healthy meal ideas.